Friday & Saturday
October 18-19 & October 25-26, 2013
6:30 - 8:30 pm (Tours departing every half hour)
Tickets are $10 per person
Haunted Statesville is a walking ghost tour full of old stories and legends from Statesville’s past. Step beyond the beauty of Statesville’s historic downtown and discover its true haunted history--where tales of spirits, scary creatures, mysterious deaths and creepy alleys become real.
Tours run October 18 & 19 and October 25 & 26 every half hour between 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
Tickets are $10 per person. Reservations are required. For additional information and to purchase your tickets contact DSDC at 704-878-3436 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You Need To Know
- This is a guided walking tour covering a number of blocks throughout the downtown area
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate to outdoor weather
- Parking is available in the City Hall parking lot, Vance Hotel parking lot and on the streets
- Each tour takes from 75 – 90 minutes and departs promptly on the hour and half hour
- Tours begin at the City Hall (227 S. Center Street) on the corner of East Front and South Center Streets
- Tickets are $10 each and must be paid for in advance
- Checks should be made out to DSDC – No credit cards accepted
- No coolers or alcoholic beverages will be permitted
- Guides will have lanterns; guests may bring small flashlights
- In case of inclement weather, tour dates will be rescheduled
- No refunds will be allowed for unused tickets